Sleepy Fox Hollow Why don't you just meet me in the middle?
11 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The mention of the Glacier had obviously been of interest for the young girl which Negiliq hadn't anticipated. But before she could expand on the description the girl herself cut her off to make a polite mention about family, which in turn awakened Negiliq's own interest and maternal sense. That comment had obviously been personal for her, which worried the old woman a bit. The glacier is a beautiful place... she said smiling after a moment of thoughtful silence followed by a detailed and lengthy description of what she had seen of the glacier and its surrounding territories in the short time she'd been there. ... It would have been so perfect for Chulyin's pups, she added at the end, thinking about how now she would probably never see the next generation of Apaatas rolling down the lupine-flower meadow or tell them stories about the northern lands with the titanic glacier on the background. What a shame.

Negiliq Speaks Inuttut fluently, whilst her English is thickly accented.
Colored dialogues are Inuttut and Darker dialogues are in English
Messages In This Thread
Why don't you just meet me in the middle? - by Takiyok - June 20, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Why don't you just meet me in the middle? - by Negiliq - July 05, 2018, 08:17 PM