Sleepy Fox Hollow Why don't you just meet me in the middle?
11 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

At the Glacier, of course, was the answer to the girl's question. but don't worry about that, I'm sure she's better off without me, she added, knowing that youthful Chulyin would hardly find any use in an old sack of bones like herself. She was a burden and that was perhaps the reason why she had abandoned her at the glacier. She didn't blame her, she had still much to live and she had no space or time to deal with dead weight.

Once again Negiliq finds herself coughing. She knew she hadn't much time left. With a sad, yet warm gaze she looks at Takiyok to smile. You'll have to excuse me, my dear. I should find my companions, they're probably looking for me already, she lied. She knew she wouldn't see the coyote band ever again, nor would she have the chance to find her way back to the glacier. After excusing herself Negiliq would get up and wander away to a place where no one could find her. There she would settle to see her last sunset and sleep to never wake again.

Tonight she would reunite with the spirits to finally shine her light upon the land.

sobs
thanks for the thread. Omg T.T
Messages In This Thread
Why don't you just meet me in the middle? - by Takiyok - June 20, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Why don't you just meet me in the middle? - by Negiliq - July 15, 2018, 02:21 PM