The Sunspire I'm just sitting here remembering how your lips taste
91 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
The notion of deer presenting themselves as dinner was appealing to him, especially after that battle with the bull. If they did, that'd be splendid, Bernard commented.

He kept an eye out for anything suspicious as they moved further and further into bear territory, treading down a narrow path still side-by-side. Something caught his eye and Wraen's, as well. His head shot up from its relaxed position all senses on the alert, expression turning focused and serious. I can't be sure... Stay here, He ordered, intense gaze unmoving from where the creature went. The wind was unfortunately blowing away from them, so he couldn't tell what it could've been by scent.

Bernard cautiously stalked closer to the creature to identify it. It had disappeared into the brush nearby. However, it released a hoarse, high-pitched cry that was unmistakable: a bear cub. Moving back towards Wraen, he said, We should get going before the mother returns. He remained outwardly calm, and this could be heard in his voice, though that put him on edge just a bit. Where there were cubs, there were mothers. He moved ahead at a trot, wanting much distance between them and the mother bear alarm.

Got a little rushed since I have to eat, sorry if it's bad lmao.

PM me about sprees; I'm usually open!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm just sitting here remembering how your lips taste - by Bernard - June 28, 2018, 06:01 PM