The Sunspire I'm just sitting here remembering how your lips taste
91 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Omfg I am sorry for being so slow. ;v;

Bernard was startled by the sudden change in volume in Wraen's voice, body going completely rigid. She nudged him with a hip before sprinting off, and it took a moment for her words to actually click in his mind. He was supposed to run! Breaking into a dash after her, he covered a lot of ground with long strides and gained on her. Bernard eventually passed her, though the heat sapped him of his energy in his thick, dark coat, and the behemoth began to lose speed fast. Well, he wouldn't mind Wraen winning, anyway.

He kept at his slowed pace, and Wraen was able to pass him just before they reached the treeline. The wolfdog was left spent and panting intensely, drool dribbling from his parted jaws. He could go for a nice dip right about now; that creek was calling his name. Once he caught his breath somewhat, Bernard said, So full of energy... you are. I'm glad... we're in the shade... He couldn't will himself to say anymore, focusing on catching his breath. Bernard was definitely a long-distance runner, not a sprinter.
PM me about sprees; I'm usually open!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm just sitting here remembering how your lips taste - by Bernard - July 13, 2018, 04:23 PM