The Sunspire I'm just sitting here remembering how your lips taste
91 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Ah, yes. Well, air probably didn't burn, but he didn't think about how fish lived in water and that they actually... breathed. Those scaly creatures confused him with their existence. Getting his mind back on track, Wraen gave him the clue of winter. The answer had to be some kind of inanimate object, so what non-living thing is associated with winter?

The first thing to come to mind was snow, as the season coming meant snow would be everywhere. Fire made it melt, which was different from burning, so he checked that one off the list. But did it sink in water? Bernard never paid attention to little things like what snow did in water. Wait... what if it wasn't snow specifically, but ice? Ice always sat on top of water, and it would also be melted by fire. Finally, the wolfdog arrived at his answer.

Oh, ice! He exclaimed with realization, feeling confident that the answer was correct. Still, he said, I can't be too proud of myself when I needed a clue, though. Give me another riddle, and I'll try to answer without one. Bernard  knew he wasn't the sharpest fellow ever, but he didn't think he was dull as a rock, either.
PM me about sprees; I'm usually open!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm just sitting here remembering how your lips taste - by Bernard - July 17, 2018, 09:05 AM