Stone Circle You're always on my mind
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
Visitor  for Howl! Forwarded to 6/24

Finally she'd made it though she hadn't eaten in three almost four days now. The only hunting opportunity had been the rabbit in the meadow and she had failed epically to catch that. She remembered Rannoch explaining where Easthollow was and followed the directions till she smelled pack borders. Excitement and nervousness fluttered in her belly as she approached and her thoughts raced.

Would he remember her? What if she had read too much into their first encounter? What if he reacted badly to her showing up here? What if....what if he had a girl by his side already? She found herself hesitating to even call anymore but knew he would continue to haunt her thoughts if she didn't and lifted her head, calling for @Howl.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He was surprised to hear a call for him at the border. He didn't think he was expecting anyone. Who could it be he thought. He was walking along the border when the call was sounded and he speed up his pace to see who it was. When he got to the edge of the border where Hyacinth stood his instant reaction was to give her a smirk.

He certainly hadn't forgotten her, or their last and he supposed the first encounter they had. He was unable to recognize her call as he had never heard it before, but he would never forget her flawlessly beautiful white appearance. "Well hello there."  he said charmingly.

But then it hit him. Her here might not be the best thing for Howl current situation. Currently, he was hiding behind the fact that he was building connections with two other girls. Either of them showing up and discovering his connection with Hyacinth wouldn't be the best things right now. But he couldn't be sure that he was the reason she came here. It would have been pack related reasons. "So what brings you here?" he asked.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Before he had appeared she had begun pacing, looking as nervous on the outside as she was on the inside. When he showed her pacing stopped and her heartbeat fluttered at the smirk that appeared in his lips. Oh god, the way it made her want him again already. Taking a small breath to calm the flames in her body, she smiled "Hello..." she said softly.

When he asked why she had come, she was a bit confused before she remembered that Easthollow and Sunspire are allies. "You..." she said and gave a nervous wag of her tail "I haven't stopped thinking of you...I wanted to see you again" she said, smiling hopefully.

703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
OOC: Sry for phone post. 

So she had come to see him. Something that brought him joy and worry. He smiled knowing that she had thought of him after their encounter as he had spontaneously throughout him days. 

But he was unable to feel completely overjoyed enough to express him affection for her. A large part of him wanted to go up to her, take in her scent, feel her coat on his, and shower her with kisses. But there were eyes within the pack that wouldn’t appreciate seeing that. 

He wanted to visit and reconnect, but he couldn’t do that here. He took a step towards her before speaking, “I’m happy to see you here. I’ve been thinking about you too.” Id everything else hasn’t been going on he may have went to visit her himself. “Can we go somewhere private? I want to be alone with you.” he said. Hoping that would be a good enough reason for now to move this conversation out of the pack’s territory. 
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
So overwhelmed with relief and happiness was she when he said he had thought of her too that when he said he wanted to be alone with her she almost started doing the full body wiggles. She grinned and nodded, winking at him  "Well shucks Mr. Pendragon, no small talk?" she drawled teasingly, mistaking "Alone" to mean "He wants me alone ".  With that she turned and began to head away from the territory, expecting him to follow her.

They'll be about two football fields away (200 yards away)

703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He smiled back at her and followed her away from the border until he felt as though they were a safe distance away. This was a sign, her coming here. That he wouldn't be able to keep up with everything going on around him. Cin coming her only increased that chance of Brynn or Cebra finding out about his feelings for her. Let alone the fact that Cebra and Brynn were literally within the same pack and any day now they could learn from each other. 

"That's not exactly what I meant."  he said with a smile. Before taking a more serious turn. "There's actually something I need to tell you." he said.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Once she deemed them far enough away to be alone she stopped and turned around, tail wagging and a bright smile on her face as she prepared to smother him in affection. That was until his tone became serious and he said he had something to tell her. In her experience that never lead anywhere good at all andher tail fell still, lowering to droop between her legs. Only her smile remained though it was tense and her eyes widened with worry of what he had to say. Had he found someone else? Did he want to just be friends? "oh...okay! Go ahead then, I'm all ears" she said with forced cheeriness and tilted her head, waiting silently for whatever was to come.

703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She looked on at him with a smile and joyful demeanor, but he could tell that she could sense something was up. There was no holding back now, only to confess his "sins" and hope for forgiveness.

"So... I'll just cut to the chase... A few days after I meet you the first time I meet with a woman named Brynn. I ended up convincing her to come back to my pack and we ended up connecting." he stated.  "Shortly after that, I reconnected with another member of the pack and have kind of been in a pickle ever since."  he explained. Not sure how she would take it or how she would feel.
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The moment he had confessed it she felt her heart drop into her stomach as if she'd accidentally swallowed a peach pit. She remained silent for a moment, face frozen in a smile and then it fell for a moment as she pondered how to react. Was she just gonna roll over and cave in, quit the fight because two other women had caught the interest of the first man she had actually gotten nice attention from? Nope. Haha hell no. "Well....I'm not gonna lie and say that didn't kinda hit me a bit hard Howl. But I will also say this: Do what you think is best, but also...tell them. If it hit me hard and I've met you once imagine how the women livin with you will feel." she said softly, her eyes swimming with affection yet her facial expression serious. "Also know that I'm not willing to give you up. I really like you Howl, really. I am willing to make monthly trips to see you if Rannoch allows it." she had stood up and nuzzled her nose right into his neck while she spoke, breathing in his scent.

703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She was quiet after that, only causing Howl to build up with anticipation and stress. He wasn't sure how she would react. If she would be angry, sad, indifferent. Though he doubted the last one was possible. He didn't want to lose that connection with her, with all the women he was partially entertaining.

Her response wasn't overly emotional or dramatic, she was taking it well, as well as she could Howl supposed. She spoke with such togetherness. Even though she described his telling her as something that hit her hard she seemed to be unscathed and willing to help coach him through it all.

He silently nodded along when she told him he needed to tell the others. It was something that had been on his mind, but Cin's arrival only made it more urgent as to why. He needed to tell them before they found out themselves. But what would he expect after telling them? He wanted to be with all of them, but could he really ask that of them. Would anyone be willing to share their heart with another? 

This thinking only made Howl more shocked when he hard what Cin had to say. Rather than call things off he instead proclaimed that she wasn't willing to give up on what they had. Something that made Howl look at her with awe and amazement. It was more than he could ask for and possibly more than he deserved.

She stepped forward to nuzzle his cheek and he did the same. Only just now showing he affection not knowing how she would respond to his news. He needed to make sure that he had all of this straight, that she understood what he had just told her.  "I would love that..." he said slowly and calmly.  "I would be willing to make the trip myself as well. But...  but even after what I just told you, you still want to be with me despite it all?" he said asking for both clarification and a possible explanation. What was it that made this situation tolerable in her mind?
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Hyacinth almost giggled at the shock that Howl exuded but honestly she was shocked herself. She liked him so much that she was willing to share him with these other women he had feelings for? Complete strangers to her that would get to see Howl daily and touch him, sleep by his side. The thought was saddening to her but even more so was the thought of giving this up and not knowing what could have been.

"You see.....when you're so used to bad stuff happening you learn to grab onto the first good things to come your way and hold tight. You're my first good thing in a while. So if I have to share you with other women who get to see you more often...then I will" she said softly as she pushed herself into his fur, breathing in his scent and committing it to memory. "I just want one thing. If...If I find someone else, let me have him? I like you but...in the long-term I'd like someone to sleep next to at night, ya know?" she asked softly, pulling away to gaze deeply into his eyes.

703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He listened to the reason as to why despite this compromising situation she would be willing to share him with others. Her reasoning made him feel bad, knowing that she had been surrounded by so much bad to see him and this situation with a beam of light. It made him feel guilty in some way. As though in some way he was using her. That because of her past she was willing to take him. Even though he truly cared about her he felt bad knowing that if she hadn't been troubled in the past she wouldn't be taking him up on his offer.

She pressed herself into his fur and he lowered his head to nuzzle her close. She then made a request. Something Howl didn't like but was willing to accept given what he was asking of her. Giving her the ability to go with another if she were to find him. "Yeah" he said softly. "I know. And I'll try to be that someone as much as I can." he said sincerely.