Stone Circle You're always on my mind
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She was quiet after that, only causing Howl to build up with anticipation and stress. He wasn't sure how she would react. If she would be angry, sad, indifferent. Though he doubted the last one was possible. He didn't want to lose that connection with her, with all the women he was partially entertaining.

Her response wasn't overly emotional or dramatic, she was taking it well, as well as she could Howl supposed. She spoke with such togetherness. Even though she described his telling her as something that hit her hard she seemed to be unscathed and willing to help coach him through it all.

He silently nodded along when she told him he needed to tell the others. It was something that had been on his mind, but Cin's arrival only made it more urgent as to why. He needed to tell them before they found out themselves. But what would he expect after telling them? He wanted to be with all of them, but could he really ask that of them. Would anyone be willing to share their heart with another? 

This thinking only made Howl more shocked when he hard what Cin had to say. Rather than call things off he instead proclaimed that she wasn't willing to give up on what they had. Something that made Howl look at her with awe and amazement. It was more than he could ask for and possibly more than he deserved.

She stepped forward to nuzzle his cheek and he did the same. Only just now showing he affection not knowing how she would respond to his news. He needed to make sure that he had all of this straight, that she understood what he had just told her.  "I would love that..." he said slowly and calmly.  "I would be willing to make the trip myself as well. But...  but even after what I just told you, you still want to be with me despite it all?" he said asking for both clarification and a possible explanation. What was it that made this situation tolerable in her mind?
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
You're always on my mind - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - June 21, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: You're always on my mind - by Howl - June 25, 2018, 02:39 AM
RE: You're always on my mind - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - June 25, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: You're always on my mind - by Howl - June 26, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: You're always on my mind - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - July 02, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: You're always on my mind - by Howl - July 02, 2018, 11:40 PM
RE: You're always on my mind - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - July 02, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: You're always on my mind - by Howl - July 03, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: You're always on my mind - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - July 03, 2018, 08:42 AM
RE: You're always on my mind - by Howl - July 17, 2018, 02:21 AM