Wheeling Gull Isle Cloud Watching
7 Posts
Ooc — Orca
The initial fright of his appearance was wearing off and to some extent he seemed to be apologetic of it. This calmed her racing heart, so far this pack had not being like her birth group. They were welcoming and accepting of her, her birth group would never have done that with a stranger.

She offered him a weak smile as she spoke, her body language already beginning to relax somewhat. ”I’m Elenor, pleasure to meet you Rokig. she dipped her head respectfully towards him. Not quite sure of his rank within the pack but she supposed showing respect would be appropriate no matter other creature’s ranks. The move was forced though, not because she did not want to do it. Simply because the entire time she was doing it she was questioning whether it was appropriate or not and second guessing herself.

”I believe I’m settling in well… I just…. Well I’m not sure what to do with myself. I’ve been alone for so long that it’s strange to think that I can do more than just survive.” her ears flicked as she frowned at the thought, she wasn’t really an asset to anyone at the moment. In so many ways she was disappointed with herself because of this. When she realised she was frowning she wiped the expression off her face and flashed him an apologetic grin for her behaviour.

Messages In This Thread
Cloud Watching - by Elenor - June 22, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: Cloud Watching - by Cephaloryn - June 22, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: Cloud Watching - by Elenor - June 22, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: Cloud Watching - by Cephaloryn - June 22, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: Cloud Watching - by Elenor - June 23, 2018, 09:06 AM
RE: Cloud Watching - by Cephaloryn - June 23, 2018, 10:41 PM