Broken Boulder milton brings a flower for kavik
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
All Welcome 
This is a post for @Kavik but if they do not want to join then anyone can play with me. 

Milton had searched for a long time so that he could find the perfect flower to take to Kavik who was his first real friend in the pack. Kavik had said that he liked blue and that it was his favorite color. Milton thought it was a little hard to find a blue flower so he wasn’t sure how he was supposed to do that. When he went out and found one he got so excited to give it to Kavik that he ran back as quickly as his stubby  legs would take him. He was so out of breath when he got back to his pack and he searched for Kavik.

Milton had heard that Kavik made his den in the caverns where the other wolves lived and liked to sleep. Milton poked his head inside and he looked around for the other wolf but he wasn’t sure if he saw him or not. Kavik was a dark wolf and it would have been easy for him to hide in the shadows if he was. Milton danced a little bit and waited to see if he could find his friend.  
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik was on his way to his den for the night. He knew Liri would be by soon since she had stayed with him most nights, and he didn't want to miss her. As he approached the caves that held the pack dens, he saw Milton dancing in the opening. He laughed a little at the sight. "Hey, Milton," he said as he came up behind the wolf with hot pink eyes. "How are you?"
I'm no good without you