Bitterroot Valley You got some shit to say and I'm hear to listen
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Afterwards, Kavik wrapped around Liri as she pressed herself to his side. Her words were the only thing that could pull him from his euphoric fog.

He wanted so much to return those words. He felt the same way, but when he tried to say it, nothing came out. Why was it so hard for him? He freely admitted to himself that he loved the beautiful women at his side. So why did the words refuse to come out? She had just offered him the gift of her body after everything she had been through, and he still couldn't say it. He felt like an asshole. Letting out a defeated sigh, he returned her kiss and pressed his head to her cheek. 

He had felt her trembling, and it brought him back to her moment of hesitation right before their coalescence. He had honestly almost called it off, but when his soothing seemed to drive away any fear she may have had, making her receptive again, he had continued. Now that he was thinking more clearly, he worried about whether or not she had felt forced by his coaxing. He pulled his head from hers and with concern in his eyes, he asked "Are you okay? I...didn't make you feel forced...before, did I?" He had tried really hard to be gentle and go at her pace even with his desire threatening to consume him; he hated the thought that he may have pushed her again, and pain filled his expression at the thought.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread