Blacktail Deer Plateau i hear the thunder in your heart
41 Posts
Ooc —
A smile lazily draws across her maw, pleased by the girl's touch and her rejoinder. There was a perpetual hustle during the day. It did not matter who or what it was. The weather hummed with invisible energy during the daytime. She could not be sure, but it probably had something to do with the day-star; how it warms the chill of night from their bodies and invites the birds to sing their ancient songs.

"I feel the same way." And then the inevitable silence falls between them. Varinril is at ease in it, leaning firmly on her haunches. Something cracks in her back. She hums a pleased note before looking back at Mallaidh.

"Plenty of wolves have joined our group." She pauses, looking down at her companion's paws in thought. "I wonder what they expect to come of this assembly." Did they expect a permanent residence here at Blacktail Deer Plateau? Or did they desire for fellowship, as Varinril had? Would Mallaidh have the answer to her ponderings, she wondered, as her shadowed stare rests back upon the girl's comely face.
Messages In This Thread
i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - June 23, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - June 24, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - June 24, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - June 24, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - June 24, 2018, 09:50 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - July 02, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - July 03, 2018, 04:55 AM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - July 09, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - July 10, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - July 15, 2018, 02:50 PM