Blacktail Deer Plateau i hear the thunder in your heart
41 Posts
Ooc —
In the dim light, she can make out a forming smile on Mallaidh's face. They did bring something new to the table, there was no doubt about that. Varinril reveled in having two extra bodies to help them in whatever endeavor they come across. Food is easier to procure, given the season. Four wolves could accomplish much if they put their minds together. And it wasn't just food, either. Saarthal and Max (Max was her name, right?) were cultured in different fields as well. It was frustrating to Varinril. She knew much but she had no idea how to apply the history she knows. Worse yet, she is the oldest in their group. Should she not be more traveled than the others? She prides herself on hunting and wordcraft. Wow. Amazing list of abilities, there. Useless, useless.

Mallaidh says it does not matter what they are, so long as they are happy. Varinril blinks. A congregation subsisting on...happiness? It won't last. Nothing good lasts forever. But as Mallaidh resigns herself to the earth does Varinril shake the grimness clouding her heart. It will not do to dwell on the (possible) future. Following her protector, Varinril sits and lays beside her with a histrionic exhalation, playfully elbowing her. After that, the alabaster wolf was content in gaping up at the unfathomable sky...and occasionally stealing glances of Mallaidh. Some indefinable quality really accentuates her at night, she notes in passing. Thinking of voicing her thoughts, the words forming in her brain quickly morph into something different.

"You should teach me how to fight...Not right now, but soon." Because what happened back at the Thunder Dome was embarrassing, quite frankly. Varinril did not want a repeat of that. Ever.
Messages In This Thread
i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - June 23, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - June 24, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - June 24, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - June 24, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - June 24, 2018, 09:50 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - July 02, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - July 03, 2018, 04:55 AM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - July 09, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - July 10, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - July 15, 2018, 02:50 PM