Blacktail Deer Plateau i hear the thunder in your heart
41 Posts
Ooc —
Night and the somnolence associated with it encompasses them. Yet, Varinril's shrewdness is ever at work. So Mallaidh does not want to be her sole tutor. That's fine. She knows the girl does not have a high opinion of herself and that, of course, extends to the way she will inevitably instruct. If she finds the girl's instructions to be wanting she will have to turn to Max or Saarthal. She knows next to nothing of Max, appearances notwithstanding. As for Saarthal...she's not sure she wants to open that can of worms. Their last interaction was charged enough to drain the Renatus. She oft enjoys talking with others, so long as their discussion is lighthearted. Her talk with Saarthal was not terrible, per se, just exhaustive.

"I would be okay with that," she lazily assures. A flying insect irritates her right ear, buzzing about. She flicks it several times. It doesn't take the hint so Varinril snaps at it. Whether she caught the insect is debatable. "The only reason I brought it up is that I do not want any repeats of what happened." What happened being open-ended. One thing is definitive though: she is tired of being the damsel in distress. It's an awful archetype and Varinril wants nothing to do with it. 

"It's not just that, either," she elaborates further. Mallaidh had not asked but Varinril wants to share her thoughts. She wants to learn how to fight and so she wants her friend to know why. "I want to be able to stand beside you. Not as a wolf unable to defend themselves, but as someone who has your back as you have mine." This she admits with a bit of a smile, eyes focused on the twinkling stars above. Yeah, she loved the sound of that.
Messages In This Thread
i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - June 23, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - June 24, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - June 24, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - June 24, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - June 24, 2018, 09:50 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - July 02, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - July 03, 2018, 04:55 AM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - July 09, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Varinril - July 10, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: i hear the thunder in your heart - by Mallaidh - July 15, 2018, 02:50 PM