Broken Boulder i didn't get invited but i know where to go
you're an angry blade & you're brave but you're all alone
117 Posts
Ooc — croc
Private 

Who would have thought that confessing your feelings didn't fix everything?

Ulf didn't feel better. In fact, maybe, he felt worse. It almost seemed like there was a rift now but he tried to ignore it. He chalked it up to the business of the season, tried not to think about Alarian with the stranger. The wolfdog had to wonder if confessing his feelings had been wrong or uncalled for. Had he pressured the Governor?

A sharp scowl settled into his usually friendly features. His form was sitting stiffly on a boulder as he overlooked as much of the territory as he could see. At that moment he could have easily filled the role of guard dog.

hurt hurt hurt me more
and i'll eat eat eat you whole
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei scented someone, so she trailed it. It wasn't someone she had met one on one, and once she saw them she was sure she had not seen them. "Hi!" she greeted, a it loudly perhaps as well as her friendly, joyful self. Though they didn't look so happy about something. She didn't ask about it, though.
117 Posts
Ooc — croc
"Hi!"

His brows drew together at the far too chipper voice that called out to him. Hello. The wolfdog spoke back rather flatly, not sharing the same energy as his newfound company. Need something? He questioned as he looked down from his position on the boulder, icy blue eye glancing her over. Ulf didn't recognize her but she reminded him a lot of the pale stranger which instantly put him on edge.

hurt hurt hurt me more
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia came up roung, looking the...well, they seemed like a wolf. She drew a blank on what exactly they were. "Just been going around, being happy. Might wait around for the stars to come out...what about you, you patrolling?" she asked, keeping her happy mood.
117 Posts
Ooc — croc
Not patrol. He was merely sitting, watching, waiting for something worthwhile. Perhaps this was the worthwhile. She was too high energy for his liking but it was better than another debby downer coming across him. Then it would be a giant pity party thrown by yours truly.

Stars? The wolfdog asked as if it was a last minute thought.

hurt hurt hurt me more
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia tipped her head a little. She tiptoed round that subject, guessing that there wasn't much else to be said on that. They seemed...tired? Were they tired? The mention of stars brought her from her thoughts, and she shook her head to clear it. "Yes yes, stars. I love to see them."
117 Posts
Ooc — croc
Why?

He asked with gently narrowed brows. It seemed ridiculous to wait around until those small things came out. Even more ridiculous to sit around and purposely watch them. There was plenty of good things to see in the daylight. Like the flowers or even the animals. All were much more fascinating than stars - in Ulf's opinion.

hurt hurt hurt me more
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
She pondered the question. It didn't even surprise her that it had been asked. "Well...at night, they are always there. You can always expect them to be there." She got lonely in the day, so the stars kept her company through the night. Kept her happy, with their bright shining lights.
117 Posts
Ooc — croc
Huh. He supposed that was an okay answer. It was nice to have something that was always there. You didn't have to wonder where it was going or who it was with. The stars were there, waiting for you. Okay, maybe he really liked this idea now.

I wait with you? He asked as he glanced at the girl with his good eye.

hurt hurt hurt me more
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei smiled at the gesture, and she gave a little nod. "It is nice to see the stars with someone. Their always there, at night." She kept her warm smile, and just remained there. Though later on in the night she would no doubt move to her star-gazing rock. Till then, she was here.