Heron Lake Plateau Let the games begin
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Private 
@Cinder time for them dominance urges!

He'd noticed some things changing  lately within him. For example: When he smelled the pee of other males, he had the urge to cover it with his own. Most often he ignored it and found his own spot to claim, lifting a leg and peeing but lately he'd been peeing over one particular scent (Quixote). It belonged to someone he didn't know, but the scent shouted at him, claiming it was boss and that pissed him off.

Another thing was he found himself wanting to push Cinder into a rage just so he could try and make him submit. It was mean, he knew it but it made him feel confident in ways he never did doing other stuff.  So he set off to piss off his little brother, because he's a little shit.
89 Posts
Ooc — belle
Things had been changing inside Cinder, too. Perhaps not as drastically as Tywyll's development, but still he had urges to leave his mark here and there. The boy had indeed noticed shifts in his sibling's attitude from time to time too, so he often found himself wandering alone in attempts to not piss him off quite as much, and to avoid getting pissed off himself. He wasn't sure how else to deal with a situation such as this.

The young Blackthorn was snoozing outside the den, splayed out in the sun when the devil himself came along. Immediately, Cinder's ears pricked upward and his head turned so that his chin rested on the ground, gaze focused sleepily onto Tywyll. "Ty?"  He questioned, curious as to what was up this time.
for you,
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Upon finding his brother he rushed him, just slow enough for the younger to say his name in a questioning manner. The rush wasn't vicious exactly, it had a more playful bullying than anything else. He jumped on the smaller grey Blackthorn and began to immediately bite and tug at his ears and face, growling softly. "C'mon Cin, fight back!" he urged thus turning more playful than anything. Jesus he had mood cycles like a bipolar woman.
89 Posts
Ooc — belle
He didn't get an answer before the other boy rushed him, charging forward and beginning to tug at Cinder's ears, nipping and biting where he could. The youngster groaned, irritably shuffling forward and pushing himself up to his feet. "I was snoozin'!" He whined. Cin could sense that his brother was playing, but he wasn't in the mood to play today. He'd wanted a nap! And... well, he was pretty much a toddler. Even though he followed Tywyll for a lot of things and ultimately allowed him to do whatever, he didn't want to play.
for you,
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Tywyll wiggled around for a moment before moving when Cinder got up. He snorted at his brother's whining and stuck his tongue out "You snooze you lose. Does that mean you're a loser?" he teased quite nastily. Uncalled for meanness was a specialty of his, mostly due to boredom or because he liked to see his words get a rise out of others. With a laugh he bounced forward again and bumped Cinder with his shoulder, tail raised and wagging slowly,  ears perked in a kind of Whacha gonna do about it way.
89 Posts
Ooc — belle
His plea was met with a snort, and Cinder felt a little pool of dismay at the gesture. He flinched lightly at the retort, though did his best to cover it up with a frustrated grunt. "No." He'd never been that good at creating comebacks, so that would have to suffice for now. Why couldn't Ty leave him to sleep? He was tiiiired.

To his nudging and prodding, Cinder let out a little growl, clearly grouchy after having been woken up. He'd hold his ground until Tywyll got really frustrated, then... he'd probably just try sneak away.
for you,
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Tywyll grew agitated when Cinder remained somewhat calm and undisturbed by his poking and prodding and mean words. If he couldn't piss his own brother off, how could he piss off other wolves? This question made him more desperate to prove that he could be big and bad so when Cinder gave a low growl, Tywyll lunged and jumped on him again. He bit roughly around his brother's face and ears, paws prodding at his soft spots "Prove it then, Cin. Prove you aren't a loser" he growled, tail rising above his back.
89 Posts
Ooc — belle
He flinched when Tywyll's weight yet again was upon him, rough teeth nipping at his face in attempts to agitate him. Well, he was doing a damn good job of it. Cinder snapped and wriggled, attempting to free himself from this tangle of... whatever it was. Prove it then, Cin. Prove you aren't a loser.

The young boy felt a little jab at his heart, once again tasting something bitter in his mouth at the accusation. Well... he probably was a loser, but he'd never let Ty think that! He couldn't let Ty think that. He noticed the rise of his brother's tail, and raised his own to match - uh oh. This was likely not going to end well, and it would probably be Cinder who backed down. Like a loser. The youth growled in response, determined to prove his sibling wrong. "I'm not a loser."
for you,
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Tywyll's eyes narrowed as Cinder took a stance to match his, both of them standing there with tails raised and fierce looks. He was surprised that Cinder stood up like this and felt a surge of pride though at the moment he wasn't in the space of mind to share that fact. At Cinder's growled words Tywyll smirked and his eyes flashed  "Gotta prove it. Get me on the ground and I'll admit you're not a loser" he said and then lunged, seeking to grab cinder by the still loose baby scruff around his neck.
89 Posts
Ooc — belle
Tywyll's smirk looked dangerous in Cinder's eyes, and the flash in his sibling's gaze told him that he was in trouble now. Ideally, he would have liked to run at this point, hide behind his mother's body where he was certain he could be safe. Certain that he would not have to face Ty like this. But he couldn't do that, or he'd be a loser - he didn't want to be a loser, and more importantly he didn't want his brother to think he was weak!

There was a biting statement from Tywyll's lips before he lunged, and Cin did not have time to think before his scruff was gripped roughly. Attempting to hide his slight panic, the youngster tried his hardest to wriggle free, kicking and snapping in hopes that his brother would release him.
for you,
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Tywyll did enjoy these small moments, not just because he was an asshole but because he felt it would teach Cinder not to be so timid and easy to bully. As he grabbed Cinder by the scruff, a flailing paw caught him right in the mouth and he yipped releasing his brother's scruff, stumbling back and falling onto his rear end. He sat there looking stunned and licking his lips to check for blood before he fixated a look on Cinder. He smiled and then began to wag "There you go, Cin! That was awesome, I'm so proud of you!" he said and stood up, moving forward and pressing his nose apologetically to his brother's shoulder. "oh..by the way. You're not a loser, I just like annoying you. You're the coolest little brother anyone could ask for" he then nipped at Cinder's ear and stepped back.