Firefly Glen put your flowers in your hair, wrap your tendrils 'round my chest
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
She fell silent and stared and he felt like he could dig a hole and bury himself in it, taking it to mean he had wrecked the chance of getting a pretty girl to like him. Then she came close and he was very confused. Weirded out chicks didn't crawl closer and get your scent did they? He also sniffed her and smelled pack but it was one he didn't know so he shrugged it off. When she asked for his story he frowned and looked at his paws. "I..my dad died suddenly leaving behind me, my sister, his mate and small pups. It shook us all but I ...i couldn't handle it. I kinda snapped, went off. Took it out on Daw- my sister. Hurt her. Got kicked out for a bit." he explained and exhaled. He wondered how she'd see him now, one who attacked his own sister. "I feel so bad. I didn't mean it, not one bit. I love Dawn, she's ...all i have. Yet I'm stupid and immature" his voice turned into a self hating growl before he fell silent and flattened his ears back, unable to look at her.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
RE: put your flowers in your hair, wrap your tendrils 'round my chest - by Sunny - June 24, 2018, 08:33 PM