Firefly Glen put your flowers in your hair, wrap your tendrils 'round my chest
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Just as he was fighting for control of his body she began to head north, up his neck and he almost gave a low groan at the sensations it caused. He opened his eyes and looked upward, a sort of an Oh my god silent gesture toward the stars. The mixture of her breath against his fur and her tongue licking patterns in his fur drove him wild and he found himself wanting her. His brain was just as mushy as his body was and when she whispered a question in a way he could only describe as sexy, he did groan. "better than anything I've felt before" he said honeslty, turning his face so his maw pressed against the side of her neck. He followed his instincts and desires, licking and nibbling at the crook of her throat slowly. 

He continued his attentions until he reached her ear where he ever so gently took the velvety Aud between his teeth and nibbled carefully, his breath exhaling against the sensitive hairs along the inside. A faint sense of consciousness began to aggravate his lustful mind but for the moment he ignored it, giving a low growl that was part desire and part want.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
RE: put your flowers in your hair, wrap your tendrils 'round my chest - by Sunny - June 28, 2018, 10:18 AM