Firefly Glen put your flowers in your hair, wrap your tendrils 'round my chest
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He knew what was happening and he wanted it, her cry only urging him forward. He rolled to his feet and nibbled down her neckline, his tongue rasping against her flesh a few times before he continued down her spine. Once at her tail he gave it a sharp nip and nuzzled her rear slowly, closing his eyes and...

being greeted with the image of Aliac in the same position and the yearning to do such a thing to her. He gasped and lifted his head, body warring with emotions. He didn't want to leave Fire hanging like this, he didn't want to be another one to make her feel unwanted but...he knew he couldn't do this to Aliac. He may not be mated to her but they had shared that they liked one another. "Fire..I...I can't. I want you so so badly, you're beautiful and I really enjoy what we're doing its just...I've realised I have someone else." he panted out, his eyes filled with sadness and guilt. He stepped away from her "I'm not mated. I'm just confused and I...I want to save myself for her." he winced inwardly at the admission of his virginhood and then stayed still, waiting for her to yell at him or be upset.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
RE: put your flowers in your hair, wrap your tendrils 'round my chest - by Sunny - July 01, 2018, 06:23 PM