Dragoncrest Cliffs like a spent gladiator
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
She hadn't really meant to embarrass her, but she realized immediately she should have known that it would and her own expression fell slightly. There wasn't any time to apologize anyway. As she listened to the request, she realized her latest case of foot-in-mouth could hardly have had worse timing; she couldn't say no, not when she felt a touch guilty about her tactless comment and more than a touch guilty about Blixen's state.
Sure, She answered without thinking, immediately regretting it but seeing no good way to back out. Instead she put on another smile, trying to seem reassuring. You deserve a warning, though: I'm not so good with directions. So we should... stick together. I did make it from Trigeda to here alone in one piece, but— well, I can never tell anyone that story. Her own smile was sheepish now, and she reached for something else to say. But I'll help you look. Help keep you alive and away from bears and such.
What happened with the kru who was held captive? She couldn't help asking, hoping Blixen would take this as the promised subject change; there'd be plenty of time for them to discuss the trip and its details before the fiery-furred girl was healed enough to go.
Messages In This Thread
like a spent gladiator - by Blixen - June 25, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: like a spent gladiator - by Branwen - June 25, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: like a spent gladiator - by Blixen - June 25, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: like a spent gladiator - by Branwen - August 17, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: like a spent gladiator - by Blixen - August 20, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: like a spent gladiator - by Branwen - August 22, 2018, 11:18 PM