Easy
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle heard the screams from where she lay in the dark and she woke with a start. Something large was growling and it was near their beach. Her husband was not near her, Probably doing one last patrol before he tucked in to sleep. Looking down at the babies laying near her she didn't even have a moment to think, she was up and out the den mouth as quickly as her legs would allow. She ran as fast as she could to the beach only to find her friends broke and bloodied body. Oh my god. She ran even faster and getting to her side she slid into the sand beside her Oh so much blood there's so much blood. Please hold on Pump Please hold on. She was too worried to even notice that her friend was no longer with them, but she didn't care she let loose a howl of frantic proportions and then whispering a quick I'll be back She ran back towards her den.

@Ragnar, Ragnar! where are you! She was coated in blood and sand, not hers mind but enough that it would worry any who saw her. She frantically began to dig at the outside of the den talking to herself. I need aloe and cobwebs and bergamot lots and lots of cobwebs. There was so much blood so much! Tears were streaming from her eyes as she let loose enough expletives to freeze any who were near her, she couldn't get to the herbs fast enough. Finally, she just collapsed in sobs, to upset to do anything more. Bone wracking heart wrenching sobs.
Messages In This Thread
Easy - by Pump - June 18, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Easy - by Thistle Cloud - June 18, 2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Easy - by Ragnar - June 18, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: Easy - by Surra - June 18, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Easy - by Nerian - June 23, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Easy - by Ragnar - June 27, 2014, 07:07 AM