i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
hic.

hic.

hic.

the spasmodic sensation nagged at Tier’s belly, each bout eructing an audible and involuntary chirp from her diaphragm. this was, certainly, the result of gorging herself on milk and she was growing more and more agitated with each repetition. 

”grrrrrrrrhic.” her body jerked and she came unseated, splatting plumb on her bottom with her back legs splayed out beneath her. snout rumpled into a grimace, she poised to strike the next jolt that dare strafe her tiny frame. 

several moments lapsed, and no basaltic activity occurred. ho ho! when it came to squaring off with Tiercel the Great and Mighty, no Belly Frog had the ghicall—god damn it. she swung to one side with a yip, then swung to the other with a yap, frothing a growl up in her throat as she twisted around to rake newly procured milk-teeth against her shoulder, snapping around the air at the curve of her belly. 

yet another forceful hic lurched her forward, one that kinda hurt actually—so she threw her head back and barked shrilly with aggravation.
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He had meant to check in on the creek’s other two mother’s prior to this, but as the sole leader of the pack for now, and with a litter of his own, the Alpha had lost track of time. It was a shitty excuse, but it was honest.

Wylla was the first on his list – where Chusi was complacent, youthful and sweet, dealing with Wylla was about as pleasant as getting stung on the ass by a hornet. He wanted to get what he unfairly assumed was going to be a conversation full of biting remarks and sardonic eye rolls out of the way first – that, and Chusi also had Koji (allegedly) to look after her. Wylla had no one, as far as he knew.

The antler was in his careful jaws, and as he neared the den, his ears cupped forward at the harsh bark. Bemusement settled on his features, and dropping the gift, he uttered a low bark of his own – wondering what the reaction would be.
all you have is your fire
i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
she stiffened, ears flying forward upon the summons at their doorstep. the pup gawked uncertainly at her mother, who was either dead to the world or just plain dead—she hadn’t checked for a pulse recently so it was anyone's guess. the milk was still warm and that was the extent of her concern.

staring fixedly towards the mouth of the den, another hiccup lurched her and she propelled herself forward out of her seat, pudgy wrists taking action before any sense of stranger danger could impose itself on her deliberation. Tiercel carried herself across the hovel with an investigative air and promptitude (as best shown at the speed of a waddle), treading into the shadow cast long into the entrance by their visitor.

she thrust herself partially into the daylight, peering upwards at Constantine as another hic troubled her frame. suddenly unsure of herself and hesitant to come forth, she quickly backed into the obscurity of the ingress until just a pair of eyes peered outwards to his towering stature.
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest