Swiftcurrent Creek I'm your wake up call and you know I'm right
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
For the bebbies @Eilonwy and @Kubo if you have time to pop in <3 Of course, @Koji is welcome too. Time to open your eyes bebbies!

Though the pain was long gone and her den cleaned and tidy, she was still left with two squirming potatoes that weren't really planned. Then again, Chusi wouldn't trade them for the world. Though their father was not her lover and their pack not hers, they were truly hers. She made sure to wash them and cuddle up to them, but sometimes their cries could simply not be stopped. It made sleeping a blessing, for the whole family probably. Before she knew it, more than a week had passed and though she hadn't precisely kept track of every tiny detail in her children's growing bodies, they had grown. A lot more sturdy than when they had first exited her, and far hungrier.

It was a particularly peaceful morning when Chusi awoke and glanced over the slumbering bodies at her belly, whispering a soft; Goodmornin'. even though she knew they could not hear her, yet alone understand the greeting.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Against all odds things off-belly looked up more every day. Warmth was never denied to her and her brother and she'd already learned that the more effort she put into her crying increased her chances of being served her sweet, delicious milk meal and a cuddle. So far she'd had a perfect streak. Pretty good, huh?

Aside from yelling and eating, Eilonwy dedicated her time to little else. Squirming around looking for trouble was not her favourite activity, that was reserved for capable-bodied individuals like her brother. She preferred to sleep and cuddle with mom. Oh, and getting baths! Those were reeeally good. Anyway, The times when Eilonwy was most active, and which she would define as the most productive, were when she interacted with her mother. Every time Chusi's muffled voice arose, Eilonwy mustered a squirmy yip in response. Oh, how she loved her voice, it meant everything sweet and good in life.

That morning had started like every other. After sleeping soundly through the night (I lie, Eilonwy had awaken no less than five times to cry for milk) mother arose with a gentle greeting that bathed the dark child with her warm breath and Eilonwy promptly arose with a yip as she attempted to reach out for mother with her over-sized and unbalanced head. But today the light was brighter. She could not have explained it, but the world was not as dark and abstract as it used to be. At first it was barely a slit between them, but as she struggled to get used to the light shining through and she forcefully blinked and wriggled in protest that slit became two independent lids that opened and closed on Eilonwy's command. Not a thing of what she was seeing had a shape or meant anything yet, but the sole illusion of movement as the light changed in front of her awoke an instinct that had her dragging herself around the den, chasing and yapping at shadows and shapes she still could not understand.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her girl was the loudest of the two. Her little Eilonwy. She had wished for a girl initially, though now she had 2 for the price of 1! A handsome boy and a beautiful girl. Even if Durnehviir and Constantine had persisted she had killed the babes, she couldn't have done it. They were the most precious to her and she wished that one day they would meet the rest of their Fearghal family. With leadership and wanderings being in their blood, perhaps they wouldn't remain with her at all. But for now they needed her. Just her...

When her little girl arose from her slumber (that had been interrupted quite a few times during the night, which made Chusi go kind of crazy at times) she smiled. Kubo was still sound asleep, but the more rest the puppies got the better. She observed her only daughter for a while when she noticed some puppy blue peeking through the crack of her eyelids. Oh mah Sea... She let out softly. Her eyes were actually opening. After all this time. Chusi squealed. Welcome ta earth, lil' Eilonwy... She said as she kept watching her.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The sound of momma's voice pulled Eilonwy's inexperienced eyes around to her, and the little girl wiggled through the den to reach her. That was the first figure she would learn to recognize despite the blurr and the general lack of definition. Mom was an important figure.

As she reached her Eilonwy yawned and pressed herself against her warm fur. She loved the comfort of her proximity and although the world had just gotten a bit more interesting she would always prefer to snuggle against her and be her baby.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The inexperienced mother nearly squealed when her daughter seemed to recognize her, voice or form, it didn't matter. The most important thing was that they were healthy and moving and even the exploring bit, though terrifying at times, was good. With a comforting nuzzle did she welcome her daughter back to her side, tongue brushing over her little head like it had done so many times.

Ya ain't sleepy anymore, ey, mah lil' princess? She chuckled. Well, momma is... She yawned after, stretching gently as she placed her tired head on her paws.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

With a wide yawn Eilonwy settled next to her mother in hopes of melting into her warmth and getting a few more hours of sleep. While the way she experienced the world around her had just changed Eilonwy was the same girl with the same passion for quiet and peace, and the was nothing more quiet and peaceful than sleeping.