Swiftcurrent Creek I'm your wake up call and you know I'm right
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her girl was the loudest of the two. Her little Eilonwy. She had wished for a girl initially, though now she had 2 for the price of 1! A handsome boy and a beautiful girl. Even if Durnehviir and Constantine had persisted she had killed the babes, she couldn't have done it. They were the most precious to her and she wished that one day they would meet the rest of their Fearghal family. With leadership and wanderings being in their blood, perhaps they wouldn't remain with her at all. But for now they needed her. Just her...

When her little girl arose from her slumber (that had been interrupted quite a few times during the night, which made Chusi go kind of crazy at times) she smiled. Kubo was still sound asleep, but the more rest the puppies got the better. She observed her only daughter for a while when she noticed some puppy blue peeking through the crack of her eyelids. Oh mah Sea... She let out softly. Her eyes were actually opening. After all this time. Chusi squealed. Welcome ta earth, lil' Eilonwy... She said as she kept watching her.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm your wake up call and you know I'm right - by Chusi - July 28, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: I'm your wake up call and you know I'm right - by Eilonwy - September 15, 2018, 10:51 AM