Blackfeather Woods There's no such thing as sweeter a sting
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

Not a friend. It stung. Damien fell silent for a moment, trying to find a hidden meaning to her words, but there was little to pick up from her voice. He didn't know how to react, but the next comment felt like a kiss after the previous blow. And yet I disappeared... Again, he says, feeling the sharp knife of guilt cut through him. He had disappointed his closest friend once and over again, and he still did not apologize. He didn't deserve her forgiveness, so why ask at all.

I'm here to stay this time. I don't want to lose you either, he admitted, trying to find her eyes to communicate how serious he was about that promise. There were many things Damien still had to do about Blackfeather Woods, and there was no way of accomplishing any of it if he didn't have Nyx by his side. Nyx I know I've hurt you but... I'm not here only to get back my throne. I'm here to share it with you he says, the meaning of his words being much more than just what they were. He was back to get her back. They were a proposal, for a pact, for an alliance. In Damien's words it was a beg for forgiveness through an offering of all he could ever hope to gather. He would share it all with her.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
There's no such thing as sweeter a sting - by Damien - June 26, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: There's no such thing as sweeter a sting - by Damien - July 08, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: There's no such thing as sweeter a sting - by Damien - August 05, 2018, 12:01 PM