Blackfeather Woods There's no such thing as sweeter a sting
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

They agreed, Kove was perfect for the Alpha position. He had the skills to hold his seat and the experience to lead a successful pack. But in Damien's opinion, and seemingly Nyx's too, he lacked the fire that Blackfeather Woods needed to be restored to its former glory. Yes, Blackfeather Woods was going through its lowest point with all the damage caused by Vaati and Kove was the only thing holding everything together, but it was hardly the time to give up on their lifestyle. However, Damien had learned a great deal about relationships in the past couple years. He'd realized how important it was to take care of those that surround oneself. Alliances were important and family fundamental. He couldn't just overthrow Kove like he did Burke or Nemesis, he had to make sure he remained by his side and if that meant that the older Dark Brother had to hold the crown while Damien was there to support him it was a fair price. The Inuit deserved it anyway.

Your father is a fundamental piece of my plan, Damien revealed, I do not want to stripe him down from his well earned promotion. We can support his leadership while we make Blackfeather Woods an elite again, he explained, driving his mind to the next topic. Damien was a faithful believer that in order to make of Blackfeather Woods an elite they had to breed their own kin. The odds of converting an outsider to their ways were too slim without Meldresi. They had enough proof of it after years of deserters and traitors. Even their own spawn had been tricky to handle, but he believed it was because Potema was not influential enough to manage her own children.

I don't know if you're aware but... When your mother was faithful to Blackfeather Woods she meant for you to be my consort, he revealed without mincing words. He remembered it clearly 'She will bear your children, if you so wish to continue a purified line,' she'd said. She had it all planned out that wicked woman, and sometimes her plans were actually good. She had proposed it the same day that Damien himself had named Nyx and her brothers. Out of all of them, four to be precise, only Nyx remained loyal to the Dark Brotherhood while the other three were lost to oblivion. It had to mean something. Damien lifted his gaze without masks, without shrouds, seeking Nyx's star eyes I've never wanted anything more than for you to be my mate, he says, and the world holds its breath for the night-kissed muse's reaction.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
There's no such thing as sweeter a sting - by Damien - June 26, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: There's no such thing as sweeter a sting - by Damien - July 09, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: There's no such thing as sweeter a sting - by Damien - August 05, 2018, 12:01 PM