Blackfeather Woods There's no such thing as sweeter a sting
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
He was right. About Aries that was. Her ward, though she had nearly forgotten him in the heat of the moment, had already proven his loyalty to her. Their plan of escape, his willingness to stay by her side regardless of where they would be, was enough for a great accomplice and ward. She had not nearly praised him enough for his loyalty to her, besides the hug she had given him. Physical contact was not Nyx's thing, that much was true, but that was also more because she thought of life as business. There was no need for sentiment if one had loyalty. There was no need for love besides for one's home and family. For now, at least. Soon enough she would realize that by tying herself to the Forest King, he would become family as well.

I know not much about Relmyna, but I have defended her spawn against a lynx. She flicked her torn ear, knowing Damien did not know the story behind the injury unless it had spread through their woods. Aries has my complete trust. He will follow me regardless of what will become of us. She announced, actually rather proudly. His conclusion shut her up though, even though she was generally a rather silent spirit.

She nodded then, agreeing with it. Though she knew not how Kove would react to such a thing, if Relmyna's pups were allowed to exist so were her own. She was born and bred right here, had barely left the place, and her loyalty to her brothers and sisters was undeniable. If she was not the perfect contestant for breeding pure Dark Brothers then she didn't know who was. Definitely not Moonshadow or Ocracoke or even Relmyna for that matter. I have almost reached my 24th moon cycle so a heat will not escape me for very long anymore. She informed, hating to have them both wait for it.

And just like that, she had gotten what she had wanted moons ago. She wished her feelings for him would return shortly, not knowing she had them still but kept them hidden even from herself. She stood perfectly still then, a faint smile on her muzzle. Yes, Nemesis, she had chosen him herself - there had been no need to force the two together. She simply stared at him for a while - the man she had known throughout her whole life was now hers and when he told her to follow, she did. Close by his side did she stalk into the redness of the Redgrove, wanting to be part of it all now.

Once they arrived at the place he had wanted to show her, she smiled. It was beautiful. It was almost out of place in the grim Woods. Other-wordly she would've called it, had the silence between them not been so comfortable. Unlike Damien, the ice queen let some urges slip by her defenses and so, should he not reject her advances that came pretty out of no where, her muzzle slipped through the dark fur of his neck for a brief moment.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
There's no such thing as sweeter a sting - by Damien - June 26, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: There's no such thing as sweeter a sting - by Nocturnal - July 23, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: There's no such thing as sweeter a sting - by Damien - August 05, 2018, 12:01 PM