Moonspear Rush in, we have to rally and win boys
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He knew because he'd been there... but he didn't say this. Peter was a long time ago, so long that Gannet couldn't even remember his appearance. Hydra was obviously upset, and they'd gotten on a track previously discussed, one Gannet hadn't even meant to really dredge up again. He felt worse than when he'd begun, especially when she spoke next. Because hearing it, explicitly said, was so nice that immediate guilt pressed down for making her say it. I care more for you.

He wilted, tucking his head down. He didn't apologize... he couldn't for being honest too. But he did struggle for more words, ones that would maybe explain why he was upset. Because it wasn't her fault, not totally, and he wanted her to know what it was.

"My family's gone. I wanted this to be it. But I don't know if it can be." No, that wasn't right. "You are. But only you. They... I don't think they want me." Jarilo was a friend, maybe, and the pups. But puppies weren't for sharing things like this with, and the dismissal and casual disdain Gannet had sensed from the other members of her family had been slowly chipping away at his optimism since he arrived. He just hadn't realized it until the dam broke, and now he had to figure out what to do with the flooding.

He felt tolerated. It was perhaps all in his head, but it was a feeling all the same.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - June 26, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Hydra - June 26, 2018, 11:35 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - June 26, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Hydra - June 27, 2018, 08:26 AM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - June 27, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Hydra - June 27, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - June 27, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Hydra - June 27, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - June 27, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Hydra - June 27, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - June 27, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Hydra - July 02, 2018, 09:06 AM
RE: Rush in, we have to rally and win boys - by Gannet - July 03, 2018, 05:58 PM