Blackfeather Woods It's time to play
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Corvus is slightly underweight, but he'd only weigh ~6-7 lbs more at his ideal weight. I assumed you wanted to see who'd win, but I can have him run off, if you want.

When his teeth neared the other man's flesh, it came up to greet him—hard. The stranger rammed his head into the side of Corvus' face, knocking him off-course and disorienting him momentarily. As he staggered, he felt the familiar sting of teeth pierce the flesh of his throat. Corvus released a facetious growl as if he were a pup sparring with his litter mate while the man tried to down him with his weight. He had to do something and fast.

He widened his stance to prevent himself from losing his balance before lowering his own head against the searing pain in an attempt to grab the other man's nearest foreleg. If he could succeed in doing this, he would clamp down on the limb, threatening to break it unless he was released. If he were to be released, he'd do the same and try to get some distance between him and his attacker, though he wouldn't fully turn his back on him in case he were immediately pursued. Seeing how he was introduced, he expected that to be the stranger's course of action. Corvus would be prepared to retaliate.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
It's time to play - by Corvus - June 28, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: It's time to play - by Damien - June 29, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: It's time to play - by Corvus - June 29, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: It's time to play - by Damien - July 01, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: It's time to play - by Corvus - July 05, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: It's time to play - by Damien - July 08, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: It's time to play - by Corvus - July 12, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: It's time to play - by Damien - July 15, 2018, 09:59 AM
RE: It's time to play - by Corvus - July 15, 2018, 11:11 AM