Firefly Ravine while i pondered weak and weary
22 Posts
Ooc — Rin
Not long into the she-wolf's wistful sky gazing, the oh-so-familiar sound of raven cries soon pierced the quiet veil of night, echoing off the ravine walls and perking Invictus's ears as she, despite herself, hopefully turned her head in the sounds' direction and willed it to be who she thought it was. Silver eyes squinted into slits, and it took a few moments of careful scanning before she could make out the vague, moonlit shape of a bird soaring through the air in her general direction. Now, considering her proximity to a popular raven roost, one might think she had little to no reason to believe this was her raven as opposed to some other nocturnal black bird, but the lone female had spent enough time with her companion to recognize the faint inflections on his caws, and the familiar way he scanned the land during moon high in search of none other but her... So, could it be another raven? Yes. But it was probably-

"Caius."

Privately glad to see he hadn't abandoned her, such pessimistic suspicions being common products of her distrustful upbringing, the ebony pelted woman tilted her head back yet again and gave a low, tuneless howl- the same one she often used when calling him to her side. Even if he didn't know it to be her's, it would at least draw his attention to her, so he could still look down and see the black fur, argent eyes, and slim figure for himself.
Currently in western Snowforest Taiga and traveling to northern Rising Sun Valley
If your wolf is nearby and has a boo boo, feel free to tag her.
Additionally, her raven companion Caius frequently travels and checks in with her.
He is free to appear in any of her threads unless specifically made private.
Messages In This Thread
while i pondered weak and weary - by Invictus - June 28, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Caius - June 30, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Invictus - June 30, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Caius - July 01, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Invictus - July 02, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Caius - July 05, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Invictus - July 06, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Caius - July 15, 2018, 03:54 PM