Firefly Ravine while i pondered weak and weary
22 Posts
Ooc — Rin
It wasn't long after the ebony woman's call that her feathered companion soon changed his course, swooped down, and began encircling the area above her head, announcing his approach with a few happy caws and alighting down not too far from where she lay. She followed his movements with her muzzle, arching it across the sky and now gazing at him over her slick-furred shoulders, and couldn't help but feel the faintest touch of warmth pricking at her heart, he being the only creature in Teekon Wilds she might ever come to view in a positive light. Of course, the feeling was but a spark, and a quickly snuffed out spark at that, disappearing on the next cool, night time breeze and easily pushed from her mind as if it never happened... though it had happened.

She then instivictively raked his features with her argent gaze for any signs of damage or change, and was privately glad to see nothing of the sort... nothing immediately obvious, anyway. Occasionally, when she went a particularly long amount a time without seeing or hearing from the bird, she would morbidly entertain the thought of him having been snapped up by some wild cat or plummeting to his death during a heavy rainstorm, and was always relieved to find him in one piece whenever he did return. Afterall, it would truly be a shame to lose such a... helpful asset.

In regard to his playful question, the raven's tone as chipper as ever, she quirked a brow and peered at him with a soft gaze; the closest Invictus ever came to giving a sincere smile.

"Not intentionally. How have you been?"
Currently in western Snowforest Taiga and traveling to northern Rising Sun Valley
If your wolf is nearby and has a boo boo, feel free to tag her.
Additionally, her raven companion Caius frequently travels and checks in with her.
He is free to appear in any of her threads unless specifically made private.
Messages In This Thread
while i pondered weak and weary - by Invictus - June 28, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Caius - June 30, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Invictus - June 30, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Caius - July 01, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Invictus - July 02, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Caius - July 05, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Invictus - July 06, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Caius - July 15, 2018, 03:54 PM