Overture Downs I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Last from me?

Grezig was surprised when Kavik told her and Elixir to eat first while he called Liri. She stared at him for a moment, but forced herself into action when he howled for his mate. Awkwardly, she tore chunks of meat off of the carcass, avoiding the best parts to leave them for the alphas. The internal organs were the best, had the most nutrients, and tasted the best, but those were usually left to the alphas. Instead, she took meat from the hindquarters where it was at least soft and easy to rip off. After eating her fill, careful to eat only as much as she needed for survival, she found a place nearby to lay down, licking her jaws to try and clean the blood from them.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir waited until Kavik gave them his blessing to eat. Her tummy rumbled as she stood up and walked over, she stared for a moment at the deer as Grezig went for the hind end. Elixir decided to go for some of the neck and then to chew on an ear afterward, doglike if she does say so herself. She opened her mouth and bit down in the metallic taste only fueling her to rip off the piece of meat and she did. 

With th a few pieces gone and her stomach settled she laid at the does head chewing at the ear. The cartilage helped to strengthen her jaws and clean her teeth. With the long journey ahead this meal was worth the fight and worth eating what she did of it. As she was chewing her eyes slowly drifted down to close. 

last from me
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik returned Liri's affection and smiled as her praise washed over him. He waited for her and Illidan to start eating before he took his place next to his healer and began eating. It was the first substantial meal they had eaten in a while, and it would be a good start to the next leg of their journey. 

When he had eaten his very large fill, he went to lie beside Liri while he attempted to clean any blood from his paws. Full and content, he stretched out on his side to rest while his meal digested.
I'm no good without you