Overture Downs I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
A little PP with Illidan. Let me know if I need to change it!

Kavik's sleep hadn't been peaceful. Even with the comforting warmth of Liri and Illidan as they both lied against either side of him, his subconscious still saw it necessary to torture him with his recurring nightmare. In the dream, he was running, pushing himself harder and harder but his pace never increasing, and the distance always remaining the same as if he were running in place. When he finally arrived, it was always too late. Too late to save Liri from the formless dream monster that he could only assume represented all the things he worried about in his waking hours. This time, Illidan had been there, too, lying motionless next his love. He had grown fond of the pup despite his best efforts to not get attached, so it was only a matter of time before he costarred in his nightmares. 

Liri's howl woke him immediately, and he was grateful to be free of the dream that always felt too real. Her howl, thankfully, wasn't one that warned of trouble, but instead it was calling them to come hunt. Good. He needed to hunt. It was the only thing that seemed to help him work off his anxious energy. He nudged Illidan awake before picking him up and trotting in the direction of his healer. 

It didn't take Kavik long to reach her, and he walked to sit in front of her, placing the pup down beside him. He noticed that the other two had beat him there and was impressed with their eagerness. He nuzzled her in greeting, taking in her scent and centering himself. He turned to the other two females then and offered them both a greeting nod before turning back to Liri. "What did you find?" He asked, smiling warmly at her.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart - by RIP Kavik - June 29, 2018, 02:37 PM