Overture Downs I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik glanced at the herd in the distance. "Nice job," he said to his healer, proud of her tracking skills. Her leg may prevent her from hunting large game with them, but she had found a way to help despite that, her strength always persevering regardless of any hardships in her life. 

He swept his hunter's gaze over the herd, looking for any sign of weakness. They didn't have the numbers to go after one of the bucks, although they were tempting. They would be more successful if they tried to take down one of the does. The fawns provided somewhat of weakness for their mothers. They could probably get one separated from the protection of the herd if they used doe's mothering instincts against her; He had seen it work before.

There was one doe and fawn pair on the outskirts of the herd, and Kavik immediately saw that for the opportunity it was. He looked at Grezig and Elixir, then. "Do you see the mother and fawn over towards the edge of the herd?" he asked lifting his head in that direction. "If you two can can go after the fawn and draw the mother away from the herd, I can attempt to startle the rest in the other direction." His expression was calculating when he looked back at the two females to see if they were following. Assuming they were, he continued. "If we can separate the doe from the herd, the three of us could easily take her down." With his plan laid out for them, he looked between Grezig and Elixir, waiting to see if they had anything else to add. This was an important moment for their group. A hunt wold bring them closer together and reveal any weak areas as far as hunting was concerned.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart - by RIP Kavik - July 09, 2018, 12:08 PM