Overture Downs I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
After Grezig and Elixir set their plan and headed towards the doe, Kavik immediately started scanning the rest of the herd, formulating a plan of his own. He completely missed Elixir's hesitation as he was too focused on his objective. 

Leaving the other two to do their part and trusting they could handle it, Kavik started trotting towards the herd, only breaking into a full run when he was sure the doe's attention was on his partners. He had quickly and efficiently placed his large, black form in between their actual target and the rest of the deer, and began rushing at the beasts to get them to run in the other direction. At one point, he bent his head down to nip at the heels of one of the outliers and just barley dodged a kick to the face. He smiled with glee at that, as it caused more adrenaline to pulse though his veins. 

It had taken some work, but he was able to weave back and forth behind the herd and cut them into the opposite direction of where Grezig and Elixir had hopefully taken the doe, occasionally having to dodge a kick whenever he got too brave and risked a nip to one of the deer's heels again. 

Once he was sure the herd would keep moving, he doubled back to check on the progress of the females and the doe. Kavik hoped they had been successful, and he could jump right into the second part of the hunt.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart - by RIP Kavik - July 16, 2018, 12:02 PM