Overture Downs I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik saw that Grezig and Elixir had successfully pulled the doe a good distance from where the herd had been. He picked up his pace and soon joined the other two. He came up behind the doe, and once he was sure he had the attention of the other two, he moved closer to ready himself for an attack.

His plan was to aim for the back of the beast's thigh. If he could leave a decent wound there, it would injure her enough to hopefully slow her down for a second attack by Grezig or Elixir. He continued to run behind the doe as she tried to escape him, and when he he was close enough, he lunged for her. He felt his teeth sink into the soft part of her thigh where he had been aiming and was satisfied as the taste of blood filled his mouth. He shook his head to rip at the flesh held between his jaws, and as she buckled a little under his weight, she managed a kick at him with her other back leg. He felt it barely graze his shoulder as he let go of his mouthful and landed back on the ground. Unfazed and with adrenaline coursing through his veins, he circled to the front of the deer, hoping to distract her so that one of his partners could attempt another strike.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart - by RIP Kavik - July 26, 2018, 01:39 AM