Overture Downs I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
With the other two successfully latched onto different parts of the doe, Kavik sprang into action. He could tell Grezig couldn't hold on for much longer and decided this was the right time to go in for a fatal blow.

Their prey was distracted trying to fight off his two packmates, so Kavik took the opportunity to lunge for the deer's neck, aiming for the large vessel in her there. Blood filled his mouth as his teeth connected with the doe's neck, his strike successful. As blood flowed quickly from the wound to run down Kavik's chest, he could feel the fight leaving the doe. Finally, she succumbed to her fate and fell to the ground, unable to fight off the three of them any longer with the amount of blood loss she had now suffered. Kavik kept his hold until he felt the deer take her last breath. When he let go, he gave Grezig and Elixir an exhilarated grin and said, Good job, guys, as he panted heavily from the exertion, his emerald gaze sparkling with pride and excitement.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will decipher them to tell the world of your heart - by RIP Kavik - July 31, 2018, 10:49 AM