Wild Berry Meadow there to abide with my creator, god,
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

Her brief trip is turning into something longer, she knows, her mind still lingering on the idea of visiting the cache. Hesitantly her trail dips south from the plains, contemplating. She could return and let Phocion know, cut across the mountains ... that is perhaps the wisest choice, but Poet is nothing if not a little impulsive.

She's drawn by the wildflowers, the explosion of colors. They are not useful to her necessarily (though she scans for certain shapes, marigolds, poppy). They are beautiful. Does she return to Phocion, however briefly and risk...?

Movement and scent pull her thoughts present, catching sight of the woman underneath the berry bushes. Poet hesitates; there is a sadness to the lines of her form that suggests to the ex-priestess she may not want company, but then again, coaxing sorrows is one of her specialities. Taking some gentle steps forward, she chuffs, lowering herself into the flowers to speak better at her level. "Are you alright?" she asks in a subdued voice, ears swept forward and expression calm.
Messages In This Thread
there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - June 29, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Hamartia - July 02, 2018, 10:47 AM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - July 06, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Hamartia - July 12, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - July 26, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Hamartia - July 29, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - August 08, 2018, 10:49 PM