Wild Berry Meadow there to abide with my creator, god,
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

She stills her movement as the growl reaches her, waits for it to settle and for her issue to become clear. Ah. Is it an irony that she should encounter another mute wolf on her journey? Poet waits another moment still, unsure if the woman will mind her company; when her interest remains, the black-backed sylph lowers herself totally to take a comfortable seat and tilts her head, voice still soft as she speaks. "I've a companion who fell from a mountain recently and cannot speak," she says, "it does not make him less valuable company, however."

Offering a smile, she adds, "I apologise for disturbing you out of the blue... you looked like you might be in pain." Hopefully she will not take offense to Poet's meddling... more hopefully, perhaps Poet can glean some perspective on the cause of her pain, for it is in meddling that she finds some satisfaction, truth be told.
Messages In This Thread
there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - June 29, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Hamartia - July 02, 2018, 10:47 AM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - July 06, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Hamartia - July 12, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - July 26, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Hamartia - July 29, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - August 08, 2018, 10:49 PM