Wheeling Gull Isle "one day at a time," is what they tell us
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

where are the medics? one of them is here, at least, drawn out by curiosity and a chance to actually do some medical work. neither her age nor the fact that she isn't actually yet a medic stop reed from barging in, yarrow clutched proudly beneath her teeth, following orders from @Hemlock. she just had her mitexi, after all.

her eyes narrow as they come to rest on rokig, recognizing him as maegi's friend. ah. the tense line of her expression relaxes, though she still regards him with poorly disguised suspicion as she lays the herbs down at the body's feet. she's never seen someone injured up close -- in fact, she couldn't help but feel slightly excited when she'd heard of his arrival, a patient hand delivered to the island! he's breathing, clearly, but he looks... the fearghal can't quite put her paw on it. wrong. clearing her throat, reed address rokig: "mama instructed me to bring these," her tone automatically slipping into haughtiness. "are you looking after him?" she asks -- assuming it must be the case, why else would he hang around a strange body?
Messages In This Thread
RE: "one day at a time," is what they tell us - by Reed Wolf - June 29, 2018, 07:49 PM