Wheeling Gull Isle "one day at a time," is what they tell us
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

maegi's arrival brings with it a momentary panic -- she hadn't noticed the body's frothing and mama isn't here to guide her -- but reed is, at the end of the day, steel nerves wrought tightly. snapping to attention the fearghal springs to be beside him, putting her paws on his chest, pressing a (admittedly tinged-frantic) rhythm to try and expel whatever may still be collected in his lungs. over her shoulder she says "no, they're for pain -- infection -- come help me with his head --" but she needn't have bothered, as one gold eye opens underneath her. 

startled, she stumbles back, her fur ruffled up along her spine as he rouses, erratic and spasming. her expression twists into something stern when she realises he's trying to get up, immediately returning to her position over his chest, attempting to drape herself over him to weigh him down as delicately as possible (like a tiny red thundershirt), mindful of the broken ribs coelacanth identified (or as mindful as she can be -- blessed that she is very lightweight). to him she instructs, "be still -- moving will make it worse," her voice leaving no room for argument. to maegi and rokig she says, "bring me the yarrow -- it's what i brought with me -- and one of you go get some poppy. i've some in my den and my mama should as well." instructions given, she fixes them with an authoritative look before returning her attentions back to the now-awake body, studying his breathing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: "one day at a time," is what they tell us - by Reed Wolf - July 04, 2018, 11:39 AM