Stone Circle Getting up midday makes me tired
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
u right! I do want to avoid any gnarly scars on Corv's face... until he's older. :3c

1d10 = 7; hit for Brynn.

Corvus was able to hit his mark this time, feeling a rush of satisfaction wash over him at the feeling of her snout crushed between his jaws. A metallic taste greeted his tongue, and he savored the taste whilst keeping up his firm grip, teeth sure to leave scars. But this woman was also a skilled fighter, knowing that the claws―dull as they were―could be used to get out of a situation. Her large paws shoved harshly into his windpipe, claws digging into his flesh savagely and leaving long welts. The thrashing of her head (and therefore his) dragged the wounds around, which only brought more pain. If he had to, the shadow could've forced himself to push through it, but that wasn't necessary. With a hoarse cough, he released the woman's snout.

Several more hoarse coughs erupted from his pained throat as his body attempted to alleviate the discomfort but only added to it. Even while his body acted on its own accord, the mercenary knew better than to let his eyes stray from an opponent. The woman, unfazed by the pain due to the rush of adrenaline, now lunged for his face. Not wanting to suffer the same blow he dealt to her but unable to move out of the way quick enough, Corvus tilted his head away from her teeth, causing them to latch onto the soft flesh of his cheek. The stinging of his pinched flesh made him snarl in both pain and excitement.

If he weren't careful, she could tear a good chunk out of his cheek, so the raven lifted a foreleg to scratch at her eye with his dull, hard claws and persuade the woman to relinquish her hold. He kept the other foreleg firmly on the ground and his stance wide so that the behemoth wouldn't be able to topple him too easily. Thankfully, it worked, the only remaining pain a dull throb that was easily set on the back-burner with the rest. With their close range, Corvus knew he had to act fast. Offense seemed like the best defense for the situation, so he went low this time to ideally grab hold of the front of the wolfess' throat. If successful, he would thrash his head to tear flesh.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
Getting up midday makes me tired - by Corvus - June 29, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: Getting up midday makes me tired - by Brynn - June 29, 2018, 08:44 PM
RE: Getting up midday makes me tired - by Corvus - June 29, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Getting up midday makes me tired - by Brynn - June 29, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: Getting up midday makes me tired - by Corvus - June 30, 2018, 04:21 PM
RE: Getting up midday makes me tired - by Brynn - July 01, 2018, 10:23 AM
RE: Getting up midday makes me tired - by Corvus - July 05, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: Getting up midday makes me tired - by Brynn - July 05, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: Getting up midday makes me tired - by Corvus - July 05, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: Getting up midday makes me tired - by Brynn - July 05, 2018, 08:10 PM