Blacktail Deer Plateau i'm pulling down stars just to make you glow
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
but saarthal had always been perceptive to the pains and sensitivities of others, even if she had a huge capacity to be stupidly oblivious in other scenarios. so, it wasn't hard to note the way mallaidh's ears swept back or the somewhat embarrassed smile that'd adorned her face at the nickname which saarthal herself adored to bits, but noted not to use again - not for sometime, at least.

a wide grin, full of relief tugged at saarthal's lips at mallaidh's acceptance, "that's great," she said, a tad bit breathless. the corner of her mouth dragged downwards for a moment - just a tiny bit - however, when the taller girl glanced over her shoulder as if searching for someone, waiting for someone to appear and spirit her away from this situation. an uncomfortable feeling lodged itself in the back of her throat, a strange churning sensation settling in the pit of her stomach causing her skin to crawl and it was stupid because maybe mallaidh had just heard a strange noise and was just checking to see if anything strange was out there, but the words slipped out anyhow, uncharateristically nervous, teeth working into her lip because saarth was never known for being good at hiding her feelings, "is everything alright?"

you know what? fuck that shit? whoever she's waiting for - if she's actually waiting for someone..she better fucking not be, i mean, i hope she isn't, but if she is, i'm gonna kick their butt. i'm gonna KICK their butt back to...wherever they came from - this date is gonna be - oh god, i hope it goes well, i have no idea how this works. welp, haha, i'm probably getting it all wrong, already hAHAHhaA. saarthal was determined to make this night work out, if only because the weather conditions were great and it'd be a waste not to have a perfect date night: the sky was an open midnight swathe, clear of clouds and sprinkled with brilliant glitters of starlight. everyone was a little bit more loose-tongued at night, as well, secrets prone to exposure when the air was quiet and the world seemed silent, as if time had stopped for only them which was awesome for deep talks, something the frostfur diangeli loved. okay. maybe it was just a little bit idealistic...

"it's a secret," saarthal's eyes glittered with mischievous intent, tail wagging eagerly between her hocks as she danced forward, then stopped, inclining her head as a roguish smirk tugged at the tips of her mouth. "it's not far away," she reassured, smirk softening into a gentler smile, "i think you'll like it." she sucked in a breath and padded off, though not before a quick glance back to to make sure mallaidh was coming.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm pulling down stars just to make you glow - by Saarthal - July 05, 2018, 02:00 PM