The Sunspire into her, i have no control at all
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
Private 
"seabreeze?" terance called, stepping into the den with a pair of hares in his jaws. his eyes adjusted quickly, blinking a few times. but, of course, seabreeze's pale form was not hard to find in the darkness of the whelping den. he grinned when he saw her, his tail wagging low at his hocks. "i brought dinner," he said, moving around the crowded cave to place the brown rabbits beside her, "mostly as an excuse to spend more time with you." smooth, terance. like he even needed an excuse. 

he bent to give a soft kiss to each of his sleeping children, before turning to do the same to seabreeze, pressing his nose softly to her temple. "how're you doing?" he asked her, settling beside her.

babies are ofc always welcome <3 but this is for mama @Seabreeze 
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she was still a little awestruck that her body had created such magnificent creatures (with the help of terance, of course).  her babies were perfect, more than anything she could've asked for, and she couldn't help but feel a little overwhelmed at times.

much like eleuthera and seamus, ibis and okeanos were such well-behaved children that the actual mothering part hadn't been too hard yet.  she had a sneaking suspicion that when they were older was when the challenges would start... but for now, she was content to laze away the day sunbathing and collecting river stones with her brood.

today she was doing the former, only it was night time i think mags said, so she was moonbathing when he came in.  one ear shuffled to see if it was anyone important (the babies were turning out to be quite popular and she trusted the membres of sunspire enough not to kill them) but at terance's voice she stirred, turning to rest on her stomach.

hey there.  you're too sweet, you know that?  she nuzzled into him, scooping the children close.  perhaps she could start to wean them, especially since it was no longer her body that was supporting them.  i'm doing good.  better.  a lot better.  how are you?

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance shook his head. "never been told," he said teasing, shifting a bit to get more comfortable before adding, "it's just some rabbit." nothing special. he smiled at her, glad that she was doing better. for a moment terance was afraid for her life, but she was fine now. thank god. but that incident was a reality check for sunspire's beta.

he gave a small shrug, "my shoulders been giving me trouble but that's nothing new, i might find hyacinth and ask her for something." nothing to worry about, the cougar attack back at moonspear had been long ago and his injuries just hadn't healed correctly... nothing to be done. it was only bothersome sometimes.

"but... i really wanted to talk to you about something," he said, leaning to nudge her cheek, "if you've got time."
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

talks always worried her.  delight had wanted to talk when he said he was leaving.  mato had wanted to talk when they left northstar vale.  i always have time for you, she supplies, resting her paws atop his shoulders where it hurts to massage away the pain.

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance gave a low grunt at her paws-- not a bad one. relaxing for a moment into her touch and gently nudging her cheek with a crane of his neck. he shifted slightly so he was more comfortable while looking at her. 

"we should be mates," he blurted out-- so ungracefully oh yikes, "i mean, i want you to be mine, i want us to be together. it's been so long and-- i'm ready. i love you. i wanna do this parenthood thing with you as my wife." 
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

*creaks*

it catches her off guard enough that her kneading stops.  there is a light that fills her eyes, and slowly she sinks down next to him.  it reminds her, in a way, of mato.  each time she'd been proposed to, there was a pregnant silence, a pause, and then an outpour of love.

i would like that, she says quietly, rolling over to press the top of her head to his chin.  and i love you, too.  we're pretty good at this whole parenthood thing, you know?  their children were angels.  they were lucky.