Blackfeather Woods Might be over now, but I feel it still.
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Day in and day out, she waits for her sister. The first few, as much as she’d like her to return home with Tomkin in tow, knows it is unlikely. But the days turn into weeks and eventually, she begins to worry. What if she doesn’t find Tomkin? What if something happened to him? To Takiyok? Every ounce of worry imaginable crosses her mind and she does herself to keep busy with the children, watching one milestone after the next in her absence. She’d rejoice if all the family were together; she even misses the other two that remained in the north, but they are still safe and protected by what’s left of their family.

When she hears the call of her sister, her chest swells and she knocks @Aningan loose from feeding and shakes loose from @Sos and @Tunerk to slip from the den. Tahani and Siarut have yet to arrive but she doesn’t care, rushing right into her sister’s chest and whining excitedly, noting hints of Tomkin’s scent buried in her fur. When she pulls away, she looks around a second time for her brother without realizing the consequences should he step inside the territory. It barely occurs to her they’re part of some pack these days, isolated only to themselves as of late. Shivali then looks expectedly upon her younger sister, eagerly awaiting the details.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
Might be over now, but I feel it still. - by Takiyok - July 01, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: Might be over now, but I feel it still. - by Shivali - July 01, 2018, 05:48 PM