Heron Lake Plateau But I don't get out much these days
97 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
... So...just fyi... Owen's red-furred shoulder markings aren't exactly not-orange, either...lol. Though likely still a little darker atm I suppose without much in the way of multiple coat layers, eheheh.
Not that I would ever add fuel to the fires of wild speculation or anything.  ;)

With a sudden twitch and a small burp, Owen awoke. He was baffled, for a moment, feeling around himself to try and get his bearings as he tried to ascertain what vague prompting it was in which small corner of his mind that had pulled him from his dreams. ...First, he realized as he patted his paws blindly about, there didn't seem to be a Mommy hereabouts anymore. In fact, although he could piece by piece blunderingly identify first this sister and then that one, he realized with muzzy, slow-growing panicky concern that Momma seemed in fac to have been replaced! And not by the big old male who kept uselessly lurking about, either; this one was an entirely new doppelganger! Oh no!

Even as Owen's whimpers began, however...even as his paws continued to fumble blindly, and even as his stubby small nose cast fruitlessly about in search of Raven...his tiny fiery muzzle began to scrunch up in involuntary reaction. No, Momma's smell might not be bleeping on his radar, but there was another creeping, inexorable, downright stinky invader that was growing more and more impossible to ignore. Owen bawled in protest as he flung his head wildly to and fro, homed in on the terrible stench's source, and this time far-more-deliberately aimed a hefty smack of the paw straight at his offending sister @Vasa.

Stop that stink, you, right NOW! This was no time to be loosing farts and levity (in his Very Important Opinion). Mommy was missing; hadn't they noticed?! And some sort of completely-wrong-smelling fake was here, trying to take her place! Calamity! Disaster! The horror!
Messages In This Thread
But I don't get out much these days - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by Vasa - July 02, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by Phoebe - July 03, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by Owen - July 03, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by Kite - July 07, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by RIP Niamh - July 13, 2018, 10:23 AM