Silverlight Terrace Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood.
Health (5/5)
17 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Cahira scowled and the canine, momentarily stunned. She hadn't talked to many wolves, but none had ever talked to her like that; they never really talked at all, just attacked. She glanced down at the wound on her foreleg; it had become apparent today by the bright redness and swelling that it was becoming infected. The thing fucking hurt, too, enough for her to notice, which usually wasn't a good sign. 

She looked back at the wolf with an uneasy expression, studying him for a long while before finally speaking. "What's it to you?" Did he see it as a sign of weakness on her part? She had started to become worried about it, but it wasn't infected enough to affect her mobility yet, so she could protect herself against a single wolf if needed, but she hoped it wouldn't come to that. Cahira really wasn't in the mood for fighty wolves today, and she would shut that shit down quick.
When fighting wolves, Cahira has a strength advantage, and +1 will be added to all of her attack rolls.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood. - by Cahira - July 10, 2018, 08:26 PM