Moonspear make a citizen outta you
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He came trotting over nose-first to potentially investigate some suspicious sort of scent he couldn't place, but he was too late to see anything except his silvery brother digging up the cache there. Now wondering if he had to shift gears to focus on some new matter, the yearling squinted and had to consider what Revui was doing here, by himself, and why he had thought he had smelled something weird in the first place..

There looked to be no sign of anything ominous now, and much of what  he smelled was old cache-meat and freshly up-heaved dirt, but suspicion ran in the family. Without any good answers in sight, he was a bit confused, but motivated enough to press on, so barked out a loud "Hey!" and slowed his trot up into a lighter prance that closed the last of the distance towards his littler sibling's side. "I thought I smelled something weird over here but some little monster digging up the place isn't what I expected.." he rambled, mainly to himself. "What are you doing?" he asked, clacking his teeth and flicking his ears up tall. Since Revui was the prickly hungry one, but the one that always naturally caught his eye and could maybe roughly be labelled as his ""favorite (to pester)"", he always felt a little torn about him--but the same went for all the pups, who were difficult for the yearling who had never known many younger than himself to get to know at the level he wanted already. Still, he playfully flagged and waved his tail while he eyed his brother's doings, looming nearer to the cache with oogling eyes.
hope u aren't sick of him but he can def fite his little bro
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
make a citizen outta you - by Revui (Ghost) - July 02, 2018, 05:37 PM
RE: make a citizen outta you - by Jarilo - July 11, 2018, 12:14 AM
RE: make a citizen outta you - by Revui (Ghost) - July 13, 2018, 07:12 PM
RE: make a citizen outta you - by Jarilo - July 20, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: make a citizen outta you - by Revui (Ghost) - July 26, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: make a citizen outta you - by Jarilo - August 13, 2018, 12:04 AM