Heron Lake Plateau i'm thinking of changing my name, thinking of wrecking a home
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena
All Welcome 

All things said, Ceara was a pretty boring individual.  She didn't do much other than work all day, and she didn't really go out of her way to socialize with anyone outside of @Tuathal and Raven.  It wasn't even that she was asocial.  It was just that she was so busy and being busy was the only thing that offered her stabliity, and stability was the only thing that made her feel safe.

Unfortunately, she'd been working so hard lately to the point where she had nearly experienced heat exhaustion more than once, so she was being extra diligent about staying out of the direct sunlight when she could and soaking in the many bodies of water that the Plateau provided because apparently if she were going to survive here she'd better get used to it being soggy all the time (yuck).

She'd finished her morning work and was settled beneath the Elwoods before the floodplain started, letting the dappled sunlight keep her a comfortable temperature below the shade.

hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
well shit, bitch, i hope you weren't hoping on relaxing anytime soon cause H E R E  C O M E S  T E G A N. yeah, the yearling scented ceara not too far off and, since she smelled so strongly of fucking apples, she was real easy to locate. and tegan hadn't bugged his cousin in a while. so, *fart noise*. tegan hadn't been doing anything important anyway. 

"hey, b!" tegan called out as he waltzed up, not really paying attention to if she was sleeping or eating or what, "i found a really nice dude for you-- he's sorta unattainable but if anyone can get aholda dat dick it'd be a blackthorn." he cruised on over and sat right down, actually laid down, legs all sprawled out and head facing his cousin as he awaited a good response.
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Ah, too bad Ceara wasn't really interested in anyone anymore; after Sunny it wasn't likely she'd be interested in anyone for the forseeable future.  Hey, Tegs, she offered in return, rolling over to sprawl on her back alongside him.  Yeah?  Well, I found a girl for you.  She's super cute and kind of a total badass.  You'd have to rein her in a bit but whoo buddy she'd give you major street cred.

hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
"oh, word?" tegan said, intrigued right away, but hang the fuck on, ceara. "lemme tell you about this guy though-- then i wanna hear all about this babe," he said, ears cupped forwards. he needed all those details so he could properly lock and load. 

"so this guy, dirge(i hope he gets his name) is a scout. met him at the lake northeast of here. dude's a fuckin stud. has this like posh ass way of talking and really seems to be on top of his shit," tegan explained with a thoughtful expression, "probably pulls hella bitches-- and like only top-tier ones, so he'd be a hefty challenge." 
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena
She doesn't quite know how to tell him that she is no longer interested in men (or women, or anyone).  It would be too embarrassing to recount what happened with Sunny, and she was unnerved about Siarut and his allegiance.  

Good naturedly she raises a brow and one of her flews quirks upwards in a cocksure smirk.  "Sounds like a catch," she admits with a sweep of her paw.  "But I'm tellin ya, this girl?"  Ceara whistles as she places a wrist to her forehead.  "She's a challenge."
ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
that's how the light gets in