Dragoncrest Cliffs Every word you sing, you wrote them for me.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
As one beam of light evaded him, Dacio opted to turn his focus on another. He looked over a peppered shoulder in search of the dapples in shade of nearby trees, but instead his stormy gaze found the figure of a wolf he'd never seen before. Charcoal ears stood comical atop his over-sized fuzzy head for a moment before they folded back, uncertain. 

He made to exchange a glance with his baby-sitter, @Dalia, to be sure all was safe before blinking up at the sleek crimson wolfess who'd come to visit. More curiously, a sharp-featured youngster peeked from behind the adult's limbs to eye him, and Dacio stared back with wide-eyed wonder. His interaction with other children beyond his own litter-mates was lacking, as he struggled between wanting to initiate play and the fear of being bested by a child significantly larger and stronger. Unsure if or how to approach the dark youngster, he opted to remain in place like a rabbit in the headlights see if she would come to him.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - July 03, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - July 04, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 06, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 13, 2018, 09:27 PM