Dragoncrest Cliffs Every word you sing, you wrote them for me.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The larger puppy moved in to greet him, her nose tracing the tips of his downy fur as she sniffed at him. Dacio's rear wiggled happily, out of his control, as he whined with the anticipation of making a few friend out with the bores that were his litter-mates.

Bat pulled away from him then, stepping backward to look down at him, and his big blue eyes blinked up at her. She asked him a question that resulted in the curious can't of his darkened muzzle, the word "brofer" prompting recognition to further brighten his features. He was someone's brother, he knew, more specifically that of Sequoia and Opalia! The crimson adult interrupted then, speaking first to her child before addressing Dacio himself, which stirred his fuzzy tail once more.

He crooned to Wildfire, who poked her snout against his side. Tongue poking between his lips, he arched toward her to plant a series of slobbery kisses on her scarlet brow.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - July 03, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - July 18, 2018, 05:17 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 06, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 13, 2018, 09:27 PM